Donnerstag, 30. Juni 2011

Goodbye




I'm so sorry that I wasn't able to post until now but my last days were a bit busy. We made a  class trip (with canoeing ♥) and I had some other things to do.
But now I am really looking forward to the next  week because I make a trip to Ireland!
I can not wait the bus departs and the world is flying past the windows.
The two weeks are going to be great, I am sure because Ireland has always been a place I dreamed of to visit one day.

I wish you some great, creative, relaxing and magic weeks of summer!


                                                    I wish I could travel with THIS train ....♥

3 Kommentare:

  1. You won't be disappointed. Ireland is such a beautiful country. The landscape is amazing, the people so adorable... I lived some time there, so I'm bit jealous ^^ enjoy the time. which part you're visiting?

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Wow, that sounds very cool!!!
    I will stay at the Ring of Kerry in a little village...and the last days I am going to spend in Dublin <3

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. ring of kerry is a beautiful place to be. will you share some pics when you're back?

    AntwortenLöschen