Freitag, 30. November 2012

Can you believe it? Tomorrow is already the first of December and the year is getting older and older.
So Christmas isn't far.






I feel a little exhausted because I have to study a lot for school and there are always some people who are so negative sometimes and this annoys me. My head feels like an untidy  room I have to clean up.
But there are still the ones who inspire me. This can be some of the lovely persons I see almost every day or just the singers of  the songs I listen to.



It got very cold the last days but it's a little bit sad that it didn't snow so far. But we'll see...
I don't know when you have to get up but when I get up it is still very dark outside. This means, if I am lucky, I can see the stars. Have you ever noticed the stunning dark blue of the sky when there's only a small stripe of lighter blue on the horizon? I love it!



It's a pitty that there are no northern lights where I live but one day I want to see them. They remind me of the fairytale " The Snow Queen" by Hans Christian Andersen. It's was one of my favourite fairytales when I was younger and it still is.


Weherever you are, have a very lovely weekend an I wish you a lot of happiness for the first week of December.




P.S.: If you have a cold like me or you freeze a bit, you maybe try what I tried: I put little pieces of  fresh ginger in my tea and if you want you can add a little lemon juice( of course you can try this with different spices). You feel wonderful warm if you drink this "special tea".

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen