Sonntag, 30. Dezember 2012





    I wanted to post a little Christmas greeting but I had some problems with the internet. But now I wish you the best for the new year 2013. 2012 is almost gone. It's scary how fast time can pass. I am very grateful for all the good things that happened and the wonderful people I met and I hope that you can think of enough happy events of this year. Right now I can hardly find the right words so I maybe write another post and maybe I will share a list with you  with things I'd like to to next year. We'll see. 

For now I wish you a peaceful place where you can spent the last days of this now very old year and  delightful days. 










It's a pitty it doesn't look like this outside anymore.





                             



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen