Mittwoch, 9. Mai 2012

I went...





....to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately, I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life, to put to rout all that was not life and not when I had come to die discover that I had not lived." 

                                                                                 Henry David Thoreau




I love this quote and I think I will write it on a paper and put it on my desk because it's easily forgotten in stressful times.  


                               
I hope this weekend will be wonderful for you....enjoy this amazing spring! (while i am writing a cuckoo is singing very loud outside )




3 Kommentare:

  1. you're back. how wonderful. I've been waiting for a new post of you for a while! It is a lovely quote, indeed. Thoreau was an amazing person. his book "walden" is on my reading list.

    Oh, and I love your new layout. it's so...relaxing! :) happy weekend!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Yes, I wanted to post, but somehow I couldn't. There were problems with the internet and I couldn't find the right inspiration.
      I have still some books on my shelf which want to be read,but when they are finished, I will definitely read "walden", too.

      Löschen
  2. Such a lovely quote.

    AntwortenLöschen