Mittwoch, 1. August 2012

Summer

July passed by too quickly. I just realised that we have vacation now and suddenly it's August. This fears me a bit but well, time shouldn't be an enemy. I was a little overthinking about everything the last weeks and I really had a need to post something about it but it was just too hard and now I think I am able to relax my mind again.
But there's another thing I'd like to share with you. Since it was raining for maybe two weeks, the last week surprised us with quite hot weather. Even if I am not a big fan of an exhausting hot summer, I love the smell of the fields and the forests and the beauty the waving  cornfields. So I went out and discovered summer.











This is a part of the meadow next to our garden. It's one of the first things I see when I look out of my window in the morning.



Wether you have to work or not I wish you some beautiful weeks of summer!






P.S.: The next two weeks I am off for holiday. I am sure this time the fotos will stay on my memory card :)









3 Kommentare:

  1. have a wonderful holiday, dearest! Enjoy your time off. here, school starts on monday again, and I will meet my class. you can catch up on what happened when you're back...

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Thank you and good luck for monday :)

    AntwortenLöschen