Mittwoch, 29. August 2012

Finland


Before we reached Finland, we drove for a really long time.
Because we had to wait for the ferry, we spend some hours in Stockholm which is quite beautiful:







 This is a wonderful cafe. "Some" guests wrote with a white pen on the wall. There were so many languages: English, Swedish, German, Chinese.....







Finally we were on the ferry and had a beautiful  view over large and small islands....

 .....and the sun was amazing.

It was the first time I slept "on the water".



One day, now in Finland, we visited Olavinlinna Castle which was built on an island.







This is the largest wooden church in the world! About 3000 people can take a seat in it.







This is the lake near to the house we stayed over the two weeks:





But finally we drove back....


.... but we spent a little time in Helsinki.




I think the Helsinki Chathedral is one of the most beautiful buildings in Helsinki.
Maybe I think so because after I climbed the stairs, the Cathedral was shining so wonderful bright and white and it looked so overhelming.





Look at the golden stars.




The qualtity of this foto isn't very good, but the day I made it, I saw three rainbows.



Finland is pretty beautiful, especially the feeling you get when you are driving along the road and there is absolutly nothing but birches, pines and lakes ( but nothing compares to Ireland).


So far that's everything but when my cousins is back I 'll show you the fotos of the day when we walked through a quite nice forest( Unfortunately my camera's battery was empty on this day).


Have a joyful week <3







Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen