Mittwoch, 12. September 2012


These quotes I liked a lot the last days and maybe you like them too.




" I go to nature to be soothed and healed, and to have my senses put in order." 
                                                                                   ~John Burroughs


I really want to work more in our garden because I really want more flowers next summer.But now I am fascinated by all of the ripe or almost ripe fruits: The apples turn red, the rasberries are sweet and the fields are almost completly harvested.



"If it is right, it happens- The main thing is not to hurry. Nothing good gets away"
                                                                                    ~ John Steinbeck

I just hope you week was well so far, and if it wasn't ,  I wish you the best for the rest of it.

2 Kommentare:

  1. oh, the plums look so delicious! That's one of the reasons why I love autumn so much and I can't wait till its arrives fully here. the leaves already started to change their colour :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Oh, they do. Unfortunatly, we don't have plums in our garden ^^

    AntwortenLöschen