Sonntag, 7. Oktober 2012

Award



 I received another award, again by Romantic Heroine ( If I could I nominated her back!) Thank you so much :) I feel very honored and you don't know how happy I am about this!

It's called  "Very Inspiring Blogger Award"

Here are the rules:

1. Display the award logo on your blog
2.Link back to the person who nominated you
3.State 7 things about yourself
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them
5. Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award`s requirements


7 things about myself:

- as a child I believed growing up is a thing that just happens to some of us.Unfortunatly, time is proving me wrong.
- I feel like there is something I should do or create but I don't  exactly know what and something is holding me back. It's like I am looking for my passion.
- I don't really know what I can do when I am older. If someone asked me what my dreamjob is or what my strenghts are I answered: " Well, if you want I can paint a flower for you." And this is really bothering me.
- I love being alone at home, when there are just my cats and me. There is something magic about it and I don't know why.
- I like being outside in a forest or in our garden. There is so much to observe, feel, discover and to listen to.
- I love books like " Inkheart","The Hobbit", "The Chronicles of Narnia"or "Grimm's fairytales". 
- There are times when I don't want to speak at all  and there are times when I can almost talk for hours. It always depends on the person I talk to. It's not easy for me to talk about my emotions or thoughts.

Nominations:

The Hermitage
Oana Befort
5preciousthings
Talk2TheTrees


Well, this aren't 15, but I picked the most inspring of the blogs I follow.






3 Kommentare: