Sonntag, 14. Oktober 2012

Plans


 


The next  weeks you won't hear much of me because from Saturday on I will be in England for two weeks on a language trip. I am very excited and can't wait until I arrive! It will be the first time I stay in England and not just "drive by".






Before and after the journey there will be lots of exams to study for. It's so typical for autumn.








Even though I have to learn alot and there is still the project in January, which needs quite much preparation, I woke up this morning and felt like I was poured over with fairy dust....Now this feeling isn't that strong anymore but it's very magic.


( This foto isn't taken by me but in our garden I discovered a rose which is still blooming and which looks very similar to this one)



I wish you a wonderful week and maybe you can catch some sun beams if your October is as rainy as mine :)




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen